I need bent / broken foot pegs for study

flea

Oct 8, 2001
I need good examples of foot pegs with crash damage. I am doing a engineering survey study. I'll buy good (read bent) examples of KX RM YZ and CR pegs with typical damage.
I'll pay for your bent pegs and shipping . ($5 + shipping for each)hey it's student work we're not funded by the gov.
Respond here with what you have and your e-mail address and I'll get back to you
Thanks in advance

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
flea? Are you still playing bass? How's Anthony?

I have a bent footpeg on my YZ, but it's not so bad that I need to replace it. If you'll send me a nice new pair, I'll send you both of my old ones. I'd prefer titanium, but anything will do. I'll even pay for shipping.

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
i have a footpeg off my yz where they teeth sheared off, all i have is the part that mounts to the frame, the rest is sitting somewhere on the king city track...if you want it let me know. my email is yotracerd@netscape.net

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
it's a shame you're not looking for KDX pegs, I've got a left one bent forward and a right one bent backward still on the bike (they work great). I'll sell cheap, $1100 and the rest of the bike is free :D

Top Bottom