Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I went to Nappers house Monday. First he fixed my rear brake on the MTB and we went for a 16 mile ride. That went well so we changed into mini bike warrier gear, including a REAL ARAI helmet for me, and we rode the mini bikes for at least an hour. I was a little timid on the mini bike jumps at first but I got the hang of it after a few laps. We had some other adventures on the minis that I will not get into but I felt like a Harley guy. :yikes:

The good news is that after all that riding with a real helment on my neck feels perfect today, the day after so I think next weekend I'll try to fire up the KTM and take her for a spin -first time since April 8th. 5 months!!! :cool:

I feel really good today, no soreness, no pain and no stiffness above a normal day. I'll need to take it slow and ride a few miles at first to see how it holds up but for the most part I'm back! It really feels good too, that was a long summer for me.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
dont know the whole story but congratulations are in order from the sounds of it .............dont go nuts though, my 7 month wrist sprain will testify to TAKE IT EASY....REINJURY B%#$S

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
V-man said:
That's great Freddy! Looks like you're set for Dirtweek, just like you planned. Let's go riding!

Got-r-done! :ride:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
wolverine said:
Fred,"You felt like a Harley guy".....

So some gal lifted her shirt up for ya while riding the mini heh?...lol

DW

PLEASE tell us it was a girl and not NAPPER!

Congrats on the comeback Fred! The world will now be back to normal with you tromping the woods!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Fred - A fine way to take away my 'job' of riding with your offspring at the Pine Cones. Good times, better memories.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
INCA said:
Fred - A fine way to take away my 'job' of riding with your offspring at the Pine Cones. Good times, better memories.

Ted, I am usually working a checkpoint at The Family Enduros so that job is still open any time you want it-it's yours.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Do you really think this man needs to be worried about a little headboard bangin'?

100_1112.jpg

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
INCA said:
Fred - I'll keep it.

Nick - Speak for yourself.

Young Ted

Good, I'm glad Ted.

Nick has really short legs so thats why he don't have a problem.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Welcome back to riding :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom