whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Illinoise broke a 27 year record for the low temperature, at Aurora -27. Here, at -13 it was colder than the north pole! But, it is warming to single digits quickly.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I'm in and out of a semi truck all day. I was in Illinois...Mattoon....and about froze. I'm ready for riding weather. startin to itch!!!!

lumpy39us

Dec 21, 2007
Hey dead,
The spring rates can be found at race tech.com. Also as far as the settings, for mine KDX, it seems that recommended settings are mostly the middle. I'm gonna experiment with em, set em in the middle then do the one click thing. Have you checked your sag?

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
You guys still alive and well?! getting closer. Anyone interested in meeting up on a friday to ride and camp somewhere? I'm gonna take a vacation day on some fridays just to have two days of riding.haha

phonedudekdx

May 8, 2007
Noblesville here, its a suburb of Indy on the north side.
i got to do clutch maintenance this weekend and look forward to a top end maybe next weekend and i'm ready to ride.
Badlands is ok, but Haspin is better although it's not as good as it was 15 or so years ago. been too many quads.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Still alive and questionably well here? Bike, need bike still. I got some minis for some bruiser pit bike riding? I need a real bike! Badlands, I do have the dune buggy almost ready. I will take care of any rouge quads in the area.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
hahaha. I'm heading to Little Egypt in Illinois tomorrow. Anyone wanna go?1200 acres and 2 mx tracks.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
we gotta find you a bike fox robert!!! There's nice 2005 rm250 here in evansville! guy wants to sell it so bad he has it locked in the bed of his truck and for sale sign on it!hahaha

I.m waiting on my bro in law to finish my carrier he's fabbing for me!!!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Indy snuck off to Casey, and is in the pimp down thread! Bike, as a matter of fact, I have to go to Moorseville(? near Indi?) to pick up my RM370 this weekend. 05 rm and I will be next to Indy!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I saw that. freakin sucks. I almost went up there to ride. rm370? what year. Come on down and get it!hahaha I'm driving by it today. easy to know where he works when there a two-wheeled yellow flag in his pickup!haha I just realized I could call you foxy!HAHAHA :whoa:

lumpy39us

Dec 21, 2007
Went to Badlands a few weekends ago, NICE. Some of the areas were still kinda flooded.
Gonna try to get there on easter sunday, feel the need for speed, lol. Will meet ya there! I'm on the KDX

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Too bad the Hillman's track in Terra Haute is still not open, that was a nice place to go early in the year. Redbud open practice should be a quagmire, but as always, FUN! If the Easter bunny gives me a present, I will be there!

ericz103

Aug 18, 2006
Too bad the Hillman's track in Terra Haute is still not open

Was the one just north of terre haute? I've only rode for a few years, and only lived here in terre haute through college.
If so what actually happened to the track? How long ago did it shut down?

I've heard a couple different people talk about it...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
By, and part of the gravel pit? Its been a while, they had a nice set up, it opened early in the season. The elder Hillman was killed crossing the tracks going into the track at Casey, Il. John Hillman Sr. R.I.P. They do have a crossing gate now, he was not the only one.

Nudger23UK

Mar 8, 2009
Hi there, sorry to be a pain but im in need of some trans atlantic help? (lumpy39us) I know i shouldn't be contacting you this way but i cannot e-mail you it says you have it set not to recieve? I have a 1990 kdx200 and was wondering if you could be mucho kind and send me the PDF manual im about to attempt repair and want to do it correctly. Any help/comments would be appreciative, thanks Mark

Nudger23UK

Mar 8, 2009
any chance you could dig it me out possibly maybe i would be one grateful british mo fo ;-) message me not sure how to give you my address cause it keeps spam blocking?

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
FoxForks: Go over to Indy's house and steal his bike. If you're lucky he'll still be out in Vegas. You could get a few rides in and put it back all muddy. He'll never know.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I know a guy here in evansville that has a 98 YZ125 he's selling. newer plastics and brand new top end....$700.

Top Bottom