yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys,
I've been around for a while on DRN but never made it in here to introduce myself to the SoCal crew. I live in Valencia and go to Gorman alot, once this fall weather kicks in we hit up dove springs mainly and do some riding in Big Bear as well. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and hopefully I'll see you guys around, take care
Jeff

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
9 views and no one welcomes you :think:

I'll start. 277 post and you are just now saying hello? Well I never! ;)

Gorman and Big Bear are on out list of favorite places to ride so keep checking this forum and the places to ride forum. The riding season is upon us :aj:

Welcome to the crew Jeff,

Thumbs

BTW - What size tutu do you wear?

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Welcome Jeff very nice to meet you, this is a great group of guys,so make sure you hook up on one of the rides.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcome to the Crew Jeff.

If you have been lurking for a while, then you already know about the fun rides we have here in So. Cal.

We have an excellent group of riders and just all around good people.

Like Thumbs said, keep an eye on this forum and the places to ride forum for future rides. You are more than welcome to join us. :thumb:

Thumbs. If you guys take the tutu back to Oklahoma, don't let Gomer wear it. He has his own. :confused: :)

Ol'89r

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Welcome

Send me a message next time you head to Big Bear. I really enjoy riding up there.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Welcome to the club ... Gorman is my summer ride of choice, and CPT Jack and I also ride PIRU MX from time to time. Check out the "Places to Ride" and "Wrecking Crew forums" for group rides ... we're lucky to have such a great bunch of funny, cool dudes who like to ride.

Hope to see you out there soon ...

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
hi jeff:

i havent tried it yet, but the lever fitted ok (it didnt match the on the fly perch though) and it has a very nice action. ride test tommorow.

i expect i will also see you at gorman in the comming moonths, its a real drive for me but it is a great facility and track.....i had a lot of fun there!

the other thing, since you are new to the group you are not allowed to mention the rag in the airbox incident.

laterr

bc

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
I'll also take this opportunity to introduce myself as a semi-frequent DRN reader and infrequent poster. One ride a while ago with The Eel at Rowher is the extent of my contact with the SoCal crew. Hopefully, I can hook up more often in the future. Besides Gorman, Rowher/Drinkwater Cyn is one of my favorite ride areas. I like the technical/rocky trails and am always puzzled why so few other local riders go there. It is huge and almost always empty! Because of family, I typically ride with a few friends very early in the morning, but have some flexibility to ride mid-week too (trails or track). If anyone out there is up for a weekend 6am or 6:30am ride at any local venue, please let me know!

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Welcome Jeff,

If I remember correctly I think you and I played e-mail tag some time ago. I'm also in the Santa Clarita valley (Castaic), so we'll definately have to try to get together.
Like the other guys have already stated, just check this and the Places to ride forum and I'm certain we'll be roostin' together before you know it.
I mostly hit the local MX tracks, but also enjoy riding trails, desert.......you name it.
Unlike some of the guys here, I'm stuck to riding on the weekends :whiner:
Don't forget the new guy and the tutu thing........... :eek:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Would that be the pink or orange tutu this time? Or did the old pink one just fade out to orange? BTW Jeff wlecome to the Wrecking Crew.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Thanks for the welcome guys, now, ok, I just don't get the whole tutu thing, is that some kind of initiation thing you guys do, because if it is I will take orange, pink is just a little too masculine for me. If you guys ever go to rowher flats then I'm there, it's about a 10 min. drive from my house to the staging area. I'm pretty much stuck riding the weekends now too since school started, but I will keep a lookout for rides now that riding season is coming into full bloom...YES!!!!

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Jeff,

You know you are always welcome around my neck of the woods! Hopefully the crew can but together some events in the near future and everyone can meet.

If any of you guys get a chance to come up to Piru please don't be shy and give Endosports a hollar. We'll be up there supporting the track every Sat and Sun.

Just say you are from DRN and I will give you guys a complimentary tire change, but then you are gonna have to catch me on the track!

Have a good one!
Brian

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey thanks Brian, I have yet to make it out to Piru. Maybe I'll try to swing by in a couple of weeks on a Saturday or sunday afternoon. Do they have practice all day on the weekends? When do they race? thanks
Jeff

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Jeff I also live in Valencia. Mostly ride Jawbone and desert. My riding Buddy moved to Atlanta so I'm always looking for someone to ride with

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Sweet kelsorat,
We are actually planning on going out sometime this month to Dove springs I'll let the Wrecking Crew know when I have firm dates, later
Jeff

Top Bottom