LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Good stuff buddy. :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Pull Your Pants Up!!

You tell 'em Gomer. :nod: He won't listen to me. ;)

Iron Mike

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 26, 2007
Thats just awesome. I am building a mini ramp for my son this spring. yeaaah thats what I will tell my wife anyway. Lol!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Very nice Max! How much kick back are you getting from RedBull, free drinks, anything? The logo turned out pretty good. Local codes are letting you slide? Neighbors? The sagging pants is so urban slums, I do not get it either? There is a reason they did it, hand me downs and not the proper sized belt. Its called poverty. Not to mention when I see A guy dressed like that, underwear/ butt crack hanging out, my gaydar goes off! Vintage Bob

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Local codes are letting you slide? Neighbors? Vintage Bob

The neighbors moved. :whoa: :ohmy: :rotfl:

Max. Post a picture of your backyard mini motocross track.

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
Too answer Okiewan`s question i dont know what size lens Roy was using but i know it was some sort of a fisheye lens. whenfoxforks-ruled, ha redbul doesnt give me anything just got a few hats from them. I just like there stuff cause there hard to get and there compony isnt all over the place like monster is. My pants are pulled up i swear, it just looks like there down cause im sqwating down. I CANT SKATE WITH MY PANTS SLIPPIN.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Max, its difficult racing mx sagg'in also! Been there done that! Have you heard about a reality sx show? If its real, you and your gang are a shoe in. The next Nitro circus? Then
I would have a good reason to visit Ca. Did the big bike sale swing a new ride your way? I could see you on a efi 250, or the new yz450f? Vintage Bob

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
here are some photos from yesturday! haa i crashed prettyy hard trying to jump this transfer knocked myself silly :coocoo:

052.jpg

0102.jpg

0492.jpg

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Are those the new Vans' race shoes Max? Hope your head clears up! Thats some hard looking dirt. I hope it did not happen from the last pic. Yuck on face plants! Vintage Bob

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
hahaa Yeah there the all new vans race shoes. nike came out with there race boots, soo vans had to set up and make some too. ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ladieu229 said:
hahaa Yeah there the all new vans race shoes. nike came out with there race boots, soo vans had to set up and make some too. ;)

HEY! Why aren't you in school?????? :whoa:

Papa.

Top Bottom