Jeremy Wilkey's MX-Tech Affiliates. Just as good?

RAR

Nov 30, 2001
I've read a lot of good things about the work Jeremy has done for some of the members on this site, and I'm sure his services are well worth the money. The question I have is, how good are his affiliates? I have yet to read a post about one of Jeremy's affiliates that is as positive as some the post's for Jeremy's work. I'm finally ready to give MX-Tech a try with my CRF450R's suspension but have questions about Doc Ellis (MX-TEch dealer)from DOC Racing in Corpus Christi, TX. Doc seems like a really nice guy and he owns a CRF450R that he's already re-valved, but would I get the same results if Jeremy was doing the work. Does anyone know anything about Doc, good or bad? Jeremy, I'm already sold on MX-Tech, just not sold on DOC yet. Jeremy, can you tell me that I should not worry and DOC will be just as good? :cool:

Last edited:

shaggy829

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2001
mister Rar
you should have no problems with doc .Jeremy is very strict about doing suspension one way the right way and his associate's are expected to
uphold these standards .All of the associate's talk to each other about new setups and improving old setups this aspect of the group helps it to be a
stronger force in the suspension industry. :)

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
As a MX Tech dealer (not affiliate) I can say this much, if they are a MX Tech affiliate they are worthy of sending your suspension to.

shockdoc

May 3, 2001
This is a touchy subject and I don't want to say anything bad about anyone in peticular. There are many builders all over the country, many good, lots not so good. I've seen a lot of work from different companys that was built from a "franchise" location that wasn't just like the "original" guy would of done it. Everybody can kind of be on the same page "but" we all have our own certain "feel" to our work. I'm sure Jeremy's associates do good work but unless "his" hands do the work it can't be exactly the same. Quality control can be difficult.

doc

Top Bottom