paxfam

Apr 22, 2007
I have a suzuki rm 125 I bought it with a gold series fmf pipe on it. It seems to me that its running way rich cause when I stick my finger in the end of the pipe its like raw fuel almost its like carbon really bad. Plug is like a really dark brown. But it is really dawgy like not alot of bottom end and it wont rev high either. Also it wont idle even with the set screw all they way in. So I am woundering if it needs to be rejetted because the pipe was put on there. If anyone could tell me what jets need to be in there with that pipe I would really appreciate it..

rider3302

Mar 8, 2005
needs to be jetted or a top end. we need more info please. how is compression? how does it start?what ratio are you using?what are your current, main,pilot jets, needle position? did it run good before the new pipe? did it ever run good?has it gotten worse over time? even though its a 2 stroke there are still alot of what ifs and could be's with a poor running bike. fill us in and we'll help.

paxfam

Apr 22, 2007
It has a top end with not 10 hours on it compression tested good. Starts hard, mixing 32:1. Main-178-pilot-55-needle-2 up from bottom. I bought it this way, it had the pipe on it when I got it.

Top Bottom