nzfred

Nov 22, 1999
Apparently New Zealand mx'er DARRYLL HURLEY is going to replace Kevin Winham utill his leg is better.
Im not sure if Hurley is racing Glen Helen or if he starts in the second round. I have seen this guy ride, im not sure how he will go, hopefully a top 10 finish. (Winning it would be ok!).

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider

He got the opportunity of a lifetime. :)

And it looks like he is running with it, good for him, he is one rider that I'm now officially a fan of. Kind of makes you wonder what some other guys could do if given the same oppurtunity bike wise.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I was wondering what Hamblin's deal was. He seemed to come out of nowhere.

nzfred

Nov 22, 1999
I think Hurley is getting overshadowed a little. I hope he does better at the next round. I think Hamblin is something else and hopefully when he gets his FACTORY suzuki on the line in the next round he will really show the crowd what hes got.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
So that's who Hamblin is. I believe he was running in second place for several laps in moto one at Hangtown last weekend. I had no idea who he was and how he managed to get to the front. He seemed pretty impressive, although he faded a little bit near the end. Good for him!

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I hope they keep this guy and can Windham. I am disappointed in Windham and mostly in his attitude. If he is not motivated and having fun, get someone in there that is.

AMinkman

Nov 17, 1999
He has been around a bit and all the locals really like him around here. From what I understand he rode for Blackfoot Honda and didn't get treated very well. Hopefully this will be his break thru year. Hamblin that is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom