aperry

Oct 19, 2001
I'm looking for a kickstarter and a left side radiator for my "96" KDX. My radiator is REALLY bent, I don't know if it leaks or not. Thanks for any ideas.

Heilbronner

Apr 8, 2002
Try Mylers radiator repair in Utah. They advertise in Cycle news and are decently priced with good turn around. We use them for all our repairs at the shop I work at.

aperry

Oct 19, 2001
Thanks for the info, Believe it or not, I use to be in the Vikings! From 1983 to 1986. My name is Tony Perry, some of the "older members" may remember me. Thanks again.

selmgren

Sep 3, 2001
Hey Tony, Just surfin thru and saw this post, I'm a member of Huntington Beach M.C. in District 37. This is my fist year racing D-37 desert and I'm having a really fun time with the desert racing scene. Some of my best friends are in The Vikings, real cool club. How did you end up so far from Southern California? District 37 has a new web site with a good message board, check it out. www.district37ama.org enjoy. 0130 Steve Elmgren

aperry

Oct 19, 2001
Hi Steve, hope your having a great time racing in the dez. I know I did for years, I still miss it!. I moved here at the end of 1993. Riding is like Big Bear or Gorman. Not much room to go really fast but lots of trails to have a good time on. Hope you have a great summer riding and racing. Take care.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom