Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dude, watch the race... Reed burned it up trying to hang and DNF'd (I think?) the second moto (def laps down).

12 laps in slop... this was one of those throw away races. Lot's of DNF's by top riders. Bubba finshed 4th? (but who knows how it comes out).

Mrs.YZ165

Sponsoring Member
Dec 20, 2004
I told YZ165 that Bubba suffered from nerves....he did'nt believe me... :nener:

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Looks like were going to have to wait for a dry race to see how they all stack up against each other...Good to RC on the podium.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Mud does some strange things to race results.............

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Honestly I could give a crap, I know its a long series and Bubbas only a few points down on RC. I just need to give Bubbas butt buddy a little grief.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
RC's butt buddy speaks :p
I thought you said I was KDubs butt buddy? Make up your mind. :coocoo:

I didn't say he didn't get lapped. But hey, Reed was lapped as well so :nener: If you guys want to put a lot of weight on this race, by all means do. Looks like KDUB and the Rock have RC's number. Gotta keep it upright to win. :laugh:

Mrs.YZ165

Sponsoring Member
Dec 20, 2004
This race does not give anyone justice for their typical riding ability. Yes jackdrinker RC did lap people, but he fell down alot to. Like was stated above we are going to have to wait for a dry race to see what really happens.

Bubba had alot of people talking about what they expected him to come out and do I think that would make anyone nervous....he'll settle in. :cool:

But all in all what a way to start the year!!! :)

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I plead the fifth...............

Spider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2000
Stewart did awsome for his first 250 race. If you don't think so just look back on how Ricky did his whole first year. But i think the coolest thing is that Windham won.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
If you want to make a "bold statement" at least make it bold.
RC lapped Bubba

(psst, so did Windham and LaRocco)

[banner]Okie wanted a "bold statement"[/banner]

Top Bottom