IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Anyone going riding out there this coming weekend? Matt and I are chasing eachother all over the place! The trails have had a dozer run over them so alot of the run off ruts are gone! I wish I could say the same for the moronic pit-racing quads(Either staying away or run over by the dozer ;) ) Also if you saw my post in the flame board there are a couple of idiots out there I would really like to get my hands on!

K....Nuff said. Whose up for a ride! :aj:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
since i'm not from kentucky and dont know the area down there too well, can i assume that LBL is "land between the lakes"??

how much area is down there to ride in?? is it bikes and quads or other offroad vehicles too??

tanx!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Unfortunatly it's Anything and everything, by that I mean rail buggies and a few that defy explaination :think: . It is Land Between The Lakes. The area is called Turkey Bay, about 2500 acers and addictive. The downside is alot of traffic on the bigger trails. It's $15.00 for a 3 day pass and camping fee's are $8.00.
Happy Trails,
Phillip

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
We'll get an official Kentuckiana chapter ride planned for down here this fall. It's too hot and dusty to do one now, but will be a blast for you hoosiers this fall. ;)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
You can count on me as well!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Whoo Hooo! The Kentuckyiana Mafia will be in town!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
It will Definately be scheduled around Dirtweek! I'm thinking either Sept. or Nov. October will be busy with Dirtweek and Loretta Lynn's. November usually has some good riding weather down here. Last year we rode straight through January with no weather interuptions. :)

Top Bottom