FlaggerGirly

Jul 18, 2005
Hello, Everyone
I live in So Cal and Currently work at 2 tracks in Perris. I have never even Really gotten to ride bikes that much, (I know!) but I work with them all week long. My heart has been in to Protecting all the riders out there since day 1, even though it may get me in Trouble some thimes. Im so glad that the Brett Downey Foundation has given me the Chance to be a Certified Flagger. They are doing so many awesome things to increase Safety Its amazing! So If you guys are out Racing or Practicing at Perris Raceway or Starwest, stop and Say Hi! Im Usually the only girl out there. Perris Raceway has been rated the safest Practice track in So Cal, So come on by! Also thanks to all the Riders who Nod there head in acknowledgment of the yellow, It helps so much. Im trying to get some training modules made to teach the new Flaggers proper Techniqes. I hope to be able to Implement them throughout all tracks,

Stay Safe.
Flaggergirly ;)

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
Yes, Its unlikely I'll make it out there as I'm on the wrong coast but keep up the good work. I used to flagg at Budd's creek quite often. Also, as a racer I certainly appreciate a good flagger as both a lazy or overzellous flagger is dangerous. In my experence the latter is a bigger problem than the former.

cheers

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Ditto what Gomer said!

Welcome and THANK YOU!

Wanto to come to DirtWeek and teach flagging to our folks? :nod:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Welcome aboard. Maybe you could share with us the type of work that the Brett Downey Foundation is doing, I'm sure there are many that don't know the story of #38 Brett Downey and the work his family has championed since his tragic death.

Top Bottom