March 17 ride at Paragon (near Hazleton PA)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That's great news Lori. It didn't take long for the guilt techniques to work on you guys.:debil:

Yup, better keep those pictures around, RM_Guy. You won't recognize it after we get done with it!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I wish I had taken pictures of the back of the bike...that's the only part anyone will see anyway:moon:

Trig hasn't said it the past 2 minutes so I will. Is it the 17th yet??:aj:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I wish I had taken pictures of the back of the bike...that's the only part anyone will see anyway:moon:
When it's going down the road in the back of your truck, right? ;)

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Let's Talk About the Weather

Yea, the weather looks GREAT!!!! This morning's paper calls for mostly sunny, cool and high of 47 on Sunday. I guess we are getting pretty lucky.

Chance of mud, dust, lots of noise and flying debris 100%. What more could you ask for?

Joe Chief

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait:cool: :cool:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Weather forecast for Hazleton, Sunday the 17th: high 43 low 20
Posibility of a Yellow RM getting roosted by a Woman on a KTM = 100%!!!!!
Possibility of a Green KDX with a white guy pinned under it = 100%

Possibility of a great time = 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Someone please tell me where I can find that "weather in the low 40's" forecast? Mine only says high 30's , and cloudy. :eek:
I hope this place is as good as it sounds!!!!! :cool: :cool:

YEEEE-HAAA!!!:confused:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
47.5 hours and counting:aj:

At this point it could be 15 degrees with rain, sleet, snow, tornado, what ever, and I'll still be there:debil:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
So anyone have any idea what type of terrain there will be? Should we wish for a MX machine, a Enduro Machine, a Trials Machine....what?

Open fire roads? Tight knuckle busting woods? Mud?

What would be the best type of machine for that area?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by weimedog
...Open fire roads? Tight knuckle busting woods? Mud?...
I just got off the phone with Trigger and he say's it has it all.

I'd bring the VOR;)

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Guess I will bring the 450. A real mellow jack of all trades master of none..not going to win any drag races but fun and easy to get along with:)

Last edited:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
What the heck happened to the weather ???? Partly cloudy and 43 is now 38 and PM showers:whiner: Is everyone still going? :ugg: :uh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I was going to suprise you all by showing up unannounced, but I'm going to be bringing the Mrs. along for the ride. The trouble is she doesn't ride so she'll be sitting by the trucks for the day. She claims that she will be doing homework. But how much homework can one woman do in a day. So, the question is, is anyone else bringing a signifigant other who doesn't ride? Paula could use the company.
And Dapper, there ain't nuthin' gonna keep me down. I'll be there, rain, sleet snow, volcanic action. . .:aj:

Is it the 17th yet?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man Keith, I want to leak it out that you were coming:debil:

I'm with you. I'll be there no matter what:) :)

23.5 hours and counting:aj:

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
I was hoping to slide in at the last minute, but alas, it is not going to happen :( . Have a great ride (Papa, no swimming allowed - I won't be there to tow you back the the truck this time....)

Give the place a good looking over and see how it stacks up for future rides or NESF's.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Well I'm all gased up- I mean the bike is all gased up in the truck ready to roll. Is there bathrooms at Paragon? :moon:

Mar 13, 2001
Rats. . . .

Darn it were going to have to bail. I was cleaning the Kawie's air filter this evening and it split at the seams:mad: Stupid seven year old air filter. This leaves me with no ride darnit. :(

You guys will just have to fill us in on all the gory details and frozen body part count later.

----------------------------------------------
This weekend its going to be OnCouchWarrior.

ORW

Top Bottom