Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
infest your jockey shorts.

Reno people SUCK! :moon:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Larru, I found you a flight from The 'Ham to Reno for $410 roundtrip. You arrive at 10:58 PM Friday, just in time to see all the girls at Captain Morgan Maximus :joke:

Then! You hand me $50 and I'll win you back your airfare at the craps table. Lou says he'll spoon with you, so your sleeping arrangements are taken care of.

So see you Friday?? :thumb:

Walt, I'm working on a plan for you too, but it involves a little pimping on your part. :debil:

Where there's a will, there's a way :yeehaw:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Ya, I'm Jones'n a bit here too. I'm bummed that I won't make it this year because I'll be spending "family time" in Vegas as my daughter has a cheer competition that weekend and my sister lives there so kinda killing two birds with one stone.

I can deal with missing the ride but someone will have to take up the slack for me, all you gotta do is.

1. Kick Lou's butt up the drag hill.
2. Run sweep for the girls and keep them from getting lost. (Definetly one of my favorite rides last year)
3. Share some slushies and a Canadian beer with the Kokanee and crew while listening to suicidal tendencies.
4. And last but not least, since my son's new bike will be at reno without us, run it up the drag hill and get a picture of it.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Tree - if the bike goes kablooie do we just put it back on the trailer and send it back to KC?

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
If it blows my son will be bummed and the wife will probablly kill me but I think one run up the hill shouldn't be so bad, just make sure it's someone light like Firecracker or Aimee riding it. And keep it off the slushie maker. :laugh:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
:eek: You have to choose between one 12000 rpm 45 second blender bash or I get to ghost it off of Kiwi`s trailer!! :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I don't think my size necessarily means your bike is *safe* with me riding it . . .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey! Kiwi stole my damn sig! Which I stole from someone else! Do I have a law suit or no?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Tree, I don't know if we'll remember to do all those things you ask. How 'bout if we combine all of them into a few "action" shots with Lou racing it up the hill, naked, wearing headphones listening to Suicidal Tendencies, with a slushie in his left hand (guess he won't be able to clutch it, so he'll just wring it out in first all the way), getting beat by... well, anyone I guess can beat him. If you really don't want Lou riding it, I guess we could get one of the ladies drunk enough first. It's just that I know Lou would do it sober.

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
no... I guess it would not ;). Nor would it be funny to film the girls all getting drunk in the desert and having a pillow fight in their nighties. Wait, that really wouldn't be funny. It'd be hot. Damn hot.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I could do without the image of Lou naked. :ohmy: But if you could line up the pillow fight I might have to drive up from Vegas. :yeehaw:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
I hadn't heard there was a boozy pillow fight scheduled. Is it before or after the drunken all girl tickle fight? :cool:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
zio said:
Tree, I don't know if we'll remember to do all those things you ask. How 'bout if we combine all of them into a few "action" shots with Lou racing it up the hill, naked, wearing headphones listening to Suicidal Tendencies, with a slushie in his left hand (guess he won't be able to clutch it, so he'll just wring it out in first all the way), getting beat by... well, anyone I guess can beat him. If you really don't want Lou riding it, I guess we could get one of the ladies drunk enough first. It's just that I know Lou would do it sober.

god.... is this going to be a great weekend ... or what...

......................... :yeehaw:

Top Bottom