4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
OK so first I have to get a divorce, and that ain't gonna happen, and then I have to convince him to marry me. But if I were single I would be all over it! :)

Oh yeah did I mention his name??? Grant Langston! :laugh: Yummmy!!! He's a hottie!

In case you don't know what he looks like:

Attachments

• langston signing my poster.jpg
    langston signing my poster.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 217

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Is that at the Big K Ranch? I loved visiting that place. Elkton, OR... now there's a booming metropolis. :yeehaw:

As for Grant... he's alright. I favor Anthony Gobert, but he's street so I guess it's apples and oranges. :)

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
Is that at the Big K Ranch? I loved visiting that place. Elkton, OR...

Nope it was Washougal, WA, this last Sunday. The hand you see in the lower right is my hand. (Trust me the photo looks much better without my ugly mug. :))

As for Grant... he's alright.

But have you heard him talk??? His accent is what really does it for me. :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by 4EverOrange
But have you heard him talk??? His accent is what really does it for me. :thumb:

I've heard this man talk MANY times.

The Go-Show

Aussies sure have a way with words. :thumb:

Last edited:

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
What's the Go-Show??? I've never heard of it, but if he's on it, I deffinantly need to check it out!

He is actually from Johannasburg, Sout Africa. I am sure I just butchered the spelling of that city. But he does sound aussie.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
The Go-Show is his nickname. Anthony Gobert is from Down Unda. He was supposed to try out for a ride with KTM for SuperMoto, but never showed. :(

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom