Glikens11

Jul 18, 2006
Hello, I'd just like to introduce myself, i'm greg and i live in southeast michigan but go up north riding in ogemaw, oscoda, and montmorency counties about every week during the summer. I really enjoy trail riding on my xr 200r and i want to try some enduro races just can't find any well i really enjoy the site and thanks in advance for all of your guys help!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some folks in your area. These guys have written the book on how to make a local area forum work. There are guys in there that never come out into the main site!

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Come on over to MTR!!! We can find you some riding buddies and some advice on which enduro to ride. You just missed a good one this past weekend - Jack Pine.

Yes, this is my first post outside of MTR is 4 months.

Mike

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom