a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You, Bundy, in a BIKINI! I'm not feeling so good right now!:scream:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'm in, It was this or help the inlaws move. Ya know I was torn, kinda fighting myself, it could've gone either way. It was that close.

count on Scar -2 :confused:

945 Sharp at Wendy's, I'll be there don't you guys make me wait. :confused:

See ya a MC'D's ;)

Look for the full factory setup..... blue van, homemade rack, plus a WR250F proudly flying jack upfront.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
5 day forecast shows 84 degrees for Saturday in Crestline. Crestline is about 15 minutes up the 138 from our staging area.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
my spark arrestor came in today woo hoo.. , i installed it but like all after market stuff it had to be coaxed in. over all fit is ok but not perfect.
i picked up some mains jets too, 1 richer (155/stock) than what im running now (150) and 1 leaner(148), i will pick up some more jets,but the place i went didnt have a great selection.
i think it will be fine without jetting but i like to be prepared.
im pumped, lets go!!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Im planning on being there, puke green bike and all. Been so long since the last time I rode Im starting to feel like a motorcycle riding virgin again

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Elk and I will be meeting up at the McDonalds parking lot at the Hidden Valley Parkway exit off of the 15 freeway just North of the 91 at 7:15 AM.

Anyone that wants to caravan up from Corona, be there.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
See you at MD's 9er. Jr. is out o' town so the elk will be making the trek. :D

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer
Who's bringing the Gay Pride sticker for the back of elk's elk???? :moon:

I've got it covered :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, who's bringing the ambulance and extra blood for all the blood Scar and Desert are going to lose?:):) I fly armed.:D

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Who are you kidding.... You've been parked behind a desk so long you can't move your big ole donut eatin .... :moon: :moon:

You gotta catch us first ....... :) :)

I'll tell ya what... I'll even ride the old worn out bike so you have a chance.... :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hardy har har!:moon: No no, don't ride the other piece of poop you own just for me, ride the newer piece of poop!:) That way when you get smoked, you can't whine!:):)

I'm 75 days without a D-nut as of today, it's been tough, but I gots to do it!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Looking forward to it bud!:D Cya

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Hey, who's bringing the ambulance and extra blood for all the blood Scar and Desert are going to lose? I fly armed.

I bleed enough on my own thank you. :confused:

You may fire bullets but my bike fires big rocks :aj: Gotta love that 4 stroke earth chewing power.

Since you'll be behind me all day,you best be careful Mr. Pickles :moon:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Oh, yeah baby. :cool: Miller Canyon here I come.

Golden Arches @ I 15/138 8:00 AM Sat.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey scar, that's great, I didn't even know your bike HAD a rear end! You must have not brought it to Elsinore huh?!:moon::):)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Hey scar, that's great, I didn't even know your bike HAD a rear end! You must have not brought it to Elsinore huh?!:moon::):)

No I left the rear end home that day.

Actually that ws my first time ever on a track. I've got my bike dialed in alot better now and even took 13th in my call at the the Carlsbad GP. Parts of which were on the track.

Where did you "Mr Track Guy" finish? Oh yeah, you ran away and hid like the little girlyman you are. :uh:

(Eddy Murphy voice on)
Is that a real siren on your squad car or just you on the roof going Whoo, Whoo, Whoo :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey now, I'm gonna give that darn Elsinore street running thingy a shot.

Dialing in your bike better for you would mean attaching another rider!:):)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Hey now, I'm gonna give that darn Elsinore street running thingy a shot.

Dialing in your bike better for you would mean attaching another rider!:):)

That would be the biggest performance enhancing mod I could make. :confused:

I always say my bike goes fast dispite the rider. I usually just get in the way. I was wondering why Bundy didn't invite me to be on his Nevada race team. :think:

Glad to here your going to Elsonore. I'll be there also. I had a blast at Carlsbad. It took the first lap forme to get my bearings then it was on! Well as on as it could be anyway. :moon:

FYI I got a message my inbox was full, I emptied it, so if you'd like to send me something you can.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):):D

Top Bottom