cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
Hey I just got a new bike and am super stoked. :laugh: it is an 03 cr 250. picked it up for $2500. runs good, has renthal bars, ported, suspension mods for 180lbs (I am 185), cases matched, and vforce reeds. I thought it was a pretty good deal.can't wait for the week end I am going to bajamx. :nod:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
sweet deal man :) we're going to log road saturday didnt care for baja tried it the day after sx pontiac

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
how is log road? I have been trying thinking about going there satuday instead of baja. I go with my cousin and that is all he rides. How busy does log road get? how tore up does it get?
the thing I hate about baja is how ruff the track gets after a few motos because there are so many people. :bang:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
havent been there yet but everyone i talk to doesnt care for baja and their answer is i prefer logroad so im gonna trust the numbers

you mean tore up after 1 moto.......when i was there it was ridiculous packed heres my review>>>>http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=114582

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
I went to baja once last year were the track lasted more than one moto before it got all whooped out. That was because we stayed the night in the parking lot/camping area. and had first ride on freshly groomed track. it was also an off week end. it wasn't bad then. But my cousin only rides there cause they don't have membership fees, and it is $20 (this year $5 gate fee and $16 rider fee :bang: )

I just wish log road was cheaper. I also wish there was some thing closer to detroit for ridding. :ahhh:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
cr250can said:
I went to baja once last year were the track lasted more than one moto before it got all whooped out. That was because we stayed the night in the parking lot/camping area. and had first ride on freshly groomed track. it was also an off week end. it wasn't bad then. But my cousin only rides there cause they don't have membership fees, and it is $20 (this year $5 gate fee and $16 rider fee :bang: )

I just wish log road was cheaper. I also wish there was some thing closer to detroit for ridding. :ahhh:

you cant be banging your head over 21$ instead of 20$ ........also logroad looks like its 22$ well what the heck...... :bang:

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
ellandoh said:
you cant be banging your head over 21$ instead of 20$ ........also logroad looks like its 22$ well what the heck...... :bang:
$22 plus 7 dollar membership fee.
but it maybe I will be at home watching with the rain falling. :think:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
im going...............you????

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
went to log rd found my new favorite :laugh:
too bad its a 2 hr ride :bang:
got some sweet helmetcam footage but need a place to post it
i edited it w/ a little pantera :aj: in the background with nero moviemaker..........ssssswwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeettt

mladewig

Mar 2, 2004
I cant beleive the prices you guys pay for second hand bikes. I bought my 2002 CR250 for R34000 = $5500. :debil:

A new bike will set you back around $9500 here in South Africa... :bang:

I HATE THIS PLACE...

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
ellandoh said:
went to log rd found my new favorite :laugh:
too bad its a 2 hr ride :bang:
got some sweet helmetcam footage but need a place to post it
i edited it w/ a little pantera :aj: in the background with nero moviemaker..........ssssswwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeettt
Sweet! I ended up going to baja. It was pretty good (for baja) They didn't split us up in groups until almost 11:30. So I got a good hour of riding before the track started getting tore up. then after that we only did 3 more motos. the weather was perfect the forcast of rain scared everybody off.

I think next time we are going to hit log road. :cool:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
cr250can said:
Sweet! I ended up going to baja. It was pretty good (for baja) They didn't split us up in groups until almost 11:30. So I got a good hour of riding before the track started getting tore up. then after that we only did 3 more motos. the weather was perfect the forcast of rain scared everybody off.

I think next time we are going to hit log road. :cool:

you will love it there was only about 20-30 guys in each class
the dirt is perfect jumps are safe and can be hit as doubles til you get warmed up to triples . its sweet youll see if i can post this video

Top Bottom