MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
I hope this post is ok in here.

As some of you know, our family "retired" late this year from MX. :( All the bikes are gone, but I've got a brand new (2002) Nissan supercharged, crewcab longbed truck that we no longer need. It's only got about 6,500 miles on it and we'll give someone a great deal. If you're interested, email me and I can give you more details.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
The truck was over $26,000 new, (even with the cash back) and we're only asking $21,500 for it. Edmunds.com suggests it should sell at $23,500. If someone from DRN wanted it we'd probably take $20,000. The used car market is really soft, but this is a smoking deal for a truck that's barely broken in. Just send me a PM with questions or contact #'s and I'd be glad to tell you all about it.

Hey Fred2, too many reasons to list about the retirement, shoot me a pm and I'll explain if you're interested. How's the new family???

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by MXDad
too many reasons to list about the retirement

Sure hope everybody is healthy. Is there another family type sport that you like better? Boating, skiing, etc?

I just taded in a 10 year pickup for a new one in the past few months, so I don't need another pickup. Good luck on the sale. :thumb:

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Hey Tony!
Everybody's healthy, thanks. We're keeping busy with skiing, snow boarding and ice hockey, so no idle time. Lots of boating when summer comes back around too! Hope you're doing well.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom