andrewbugg10

Feb 19, 2004
Finally got around to make a video for you guys...to help me to see whats wrong

56K USERS DONT EVEN BOTHER!!
The quality isnt the best, its from a webcam...
I suggest downloading them unless u wanna wait hours for it to load itself

The videos are out of order but

the first one on imagestation is me doing a small burnout and some accelerations and a gay*sswheelie

the second on imagestation is me doing some 1st gear acceleration

and the third is warming up the bike (before the other videos) (the choke is on for a while)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287475217

I dont know why the file names are "haha" and a swear word but they are dirtbike videos

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i gave it 10 kicks and it didnt start (no choke) then i pulled the plug and it was dry as hell, then i put on the choke, kicked it once, it fired right up, 2 hours later , in the first video thats the first kick with choke on.... lots of pre-mix oil in the silencer today "spooge".....

The bike was really good today (hence the word "Today") it just had problems starting it up, bottom end power is lacking a bit, u can tell when i crack the throttle and its just waiting 2 seconds to respond...

Ryno149

Jun 23, 2002
I'd like to help, but I can't download the files because I'm not a member to that site, maybe you could write what's happening.

Ryno149

Jun 23, 2002
does it ususally do this or does it start good most the time? maybe it was just flooded. I've had to kick my bike more than that the first time I start it. I think this is my last post, I just keep going back and re-reading the post.

andrewbugg10

Feb 19, 2004
sometimes i kick it and my plug is try as hell after 10 kicks and sometimes its gassy i dont get it, i first noticed a very slight bog at top rpm last year at wide open then it got worse and worse and i brought it to the shop and he said it was a bad coil wire so he did that and i brought it home and i tried to start it and it took 15 kicks and ran like **** ever since then, i got most of the bogs out of it by tuning the airscrew and clip but now it just has lack of bottom end power (throttle response)

andrewbugg10

Feb 19, 2004
well last night i thought id clean my carb, i cleaned her up, put her in, this mroning i kicked it twice with choke on , fired right up, warmed it up nice, brought it to the train tracks down the road, wringed the **** outta it, Works amazing!!, cept for some little bugs in the jetting like a little sputter here and there its really good,

Thanks for all ur help
im getting a topend next month and gonna jet it to perfection and should be running mint:)

Peace!

Top Bottom