Jul 24, 2005
Hi all,
We are a family of dirt riders in Minnesota (during the few months we don't have snow) :bang: . I have a 2000 KX250, My oldest boy rides a 2000 KX65, my middle boy rides a Suzuki LTA50, the baby watches, and my wife has a 1987 Honda 250x.

This appears to be the best forum site I have come across. I look forward to diggin through the forums. Thank You.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. Where are you located? We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Since dirtbikes are a family affair, y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek. DirtWeek 2005 has begun to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page check out DirtWeeks past forum.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom