767Capt

Jul 24, 2006
One year ago, I noticed we weren't doing as much "family stuff" as our three kids were getting older (12,18,20). I posed the question to them; "What would you all like to do as a family?" Gave them several options, cabin, boat, keep the big motorhome, dune buggy, dirt bikes, etc. They talked it over, and decided that dirt bikes would be fun. So, I did a little research and negotiating on bikes. Called the family together, put them in the car, and drove to the Honda dealer where they had three new bikes waiting for us. We started with a CRF100, 150, 230. In the last few months we've added a CRF250X, and a Kawasaki KDX220. Also sold the big diesel-pusher motorhome, and bought a Weekend Warrior fifth-wheel. So, you could say we're fully invested in the dirt bike thing... Having a great time, and our only want is for more summer riding areas near southern California. Can't wait until October, and we're back out to Ocotillo Wells.

Ed

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom