franky's xr

Mar 7, 2005
New member and all that....

Hi to all you fellow dirt bike riders out there,just a quick hello :) from me here in England (UK). I'm at present building up an XR600 fitted with an NX650 engine,bored out to 670 something cc's wiseco piston fitted and Hot cam .
I've had load's of fun (not) making all the wiring fit it and finding places to put batteries and starter relays etc.etc.
Anyway the job is very nearly finished so I have joined this site for some ideas , inspiration and help finding those last few parts that I am having trouble getting...even on ****!
So I'm off now to try and find the wanted section to place an add,but if you do happen to have a good pair of white plastic side panels for a pre-1996 xr250 (yes that's right,I'm using 250 plastics) Please let me know and I'll buy them from you..anywhere in the world....Cheers.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

What part of the British Isles are you in? We have a number of members there.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

MY KDX 220 R

Feb 9, 2005
Welcome, I'm sure you find alot of inspiration here, as there are quite a few knowledgeable folks that hang around.
It sounds like quite an interesting project you're busy with, post us some pic's when u get a chance.

Top Bottom