RyClef331

Aug 29, 2004
Sup guys. I just picked up my first bike today in the form of a 95 KX 125. I'm on about a ton of car sites so why not start on the bike ones?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Plenty of good info and great people here on DRN. Use your search function and you will find virtually anything you need to know(might help you figure out where you are);).

RyClef331

Aug 29, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Thanks guys. NC is where I am now. I just got the bike tonight so I haven't had a chance to ride it yet. Its got a some carb issues that need sorting out that I'll get to tommorow. I've ridden a few bikes that I borrowed here and there. Primarily all trail riding with 4 stroke thumpers. The price was right on this bike so I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for the welcome!

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
Welcome terd burgler. Ry is my room mate and I corrupted him into getting another toy like he needs anymore.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom