bigbearduff

Dec 23, 2004
hey everyone, a new member here lookin for some help trackin down a complete , running/almost running motor and exhaust pipe for a kd100m . i've been runnin in the dirt here in massachusetts for over 20 years with my current rides a 2004 honda 250 quad, lifted 84 cj7 runnin 33's and a 1976 ramcharger w/ a 440 and 35's. both of my boys {14 and 10} ride quads along with their mom . my oldest boy has decided that he wants to build a bike and with a complete rolling frame in the barn, it's the perfect project. sure hope someone can help.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site bigbearduff :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Regarding the bike, I can't say that I am familiar with the model you have. I assume it is a Kawasaki. Am I correct? Also, what year is the bike? I would suggect posting in the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum or Vintage Bikes / Racing Forum. Be as specific as possible on the bike information and I bet someone will be able to help you out.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom