New To Forum. From Kamloops BC Canada

keithb7

Feb 5, 2005
Hey y'all. Just found and signed up to the board today. I am in the market for a 2-stroke and went to the internet to find a nice place to call home. Looks like I found it here. I am in central BC Canada, 33 yrs old, married, 2 kids, love dirtbikes and distorted electric guitars thru overdriven tube amps. Been riding since I was 19, went from bikes, to seadoo to 4-wheelers and back to bikes. I do all my own wrenching, have a fair bit of experience with rebuilding engines (automotive and dirt-bike). I work as heavy duty partsman at the local Caterpillar Dealership. My wife and kids ride also. Currently own the following bike collection:

1972 Honda Z50a
1976 Honda Z50a
1982 Honda XR100
1971 Honda CT70
1981 Yamaha QT50 scooter

Currently actively looking for a CR250 or similar. Sold my XR650L last fall. Wanting to get back into a 2-stroke. I am looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts here.

Keith

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the board Keith.

Dang you did a great job introducing yourself and now it is our turn.

I'm Tony, the official Pro Greater Greeter for DRN. I'm here to make sure the folks on the couch move over and give you a spot. Prop up your feet and put them on the coffee table. This isn't like home at yo' mama's house. This is your house. You and the other members make it what it is.

Since your wife rides you need to get her to signup as well and check out the Women's Forum. Tons of great info in there and some of the finest and most beautiful (yup I am a suck up ;) ) women on the planet hang out in there.

We have a good size group of folks from BC and I bet they will be popping in and saying hi. Weekends can be slow, but with snow piled up outside, the BC folks might be surfing and dreaming of springtime, which is just around the corner.

If you have any questions about your CR when you get it, post up in the General Bike Repair or CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forums. Some really knowledgeable folks hang out in there and they are always willing to help out.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if I can help in any way.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Hi Keith ,

Welcome to DRN!

Top Bottom