tiggywiggy

Aug 22, 2005
I'm a Cal Poly, SLO student, been riding dirt on and off for about 3 years. Off right now, because my bike **** out on me and I haven't had the time to fix it. But hopefully I'll get it all back together within a month or so, I sure miss Pozo! :(

I have a 1995 CR125.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Regarding your bike, check out the General Bike Repair and the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forums for good info and great folks always willing to help out, answer questions or just offer support.

Also, peruse the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. SLO is slightly north of the bulk of the SoCal folks, but they are always roaming around the state looking for great places to ride.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Consider the Penguins motorcycle club; first go to their monthly meetings to see what they have going and to meet them.

Every year they put on a dual sport ride - although most of them ride exclusively dirt - which funds thier quarter-break trips to Kennedy Meadows, Baja, Dove Springs & Clear Creek. And there's always someone or group riding on the weekends.

They're a good group of guys and some gals there. Most are mechanical engineering students, although there are others, even grads; all are welcome. They even have on-campus storage for the bikes, if needed. Riding talent and equipment varys widely between the members.

Top Bottom