lakergrad

May 6, 2005
Hey guys. Just bought an 03' 250exc and I am ready to roll. Kinda of new to the trails (at least on two wheels), so I'll be looking for some advice and some cool rides in the future!!! I'll be watching the posts and looking for some open invites! Ready for some safe, but fun rides. Hit the trail....Patrick pm3939@sbc.com :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
welcome laker

http://www.cycleconservationclub.org/

I suggest you join the Michigan cycle Concervation Club and get a trail book with all the trails in Michigan. The member ship is cheap, they help us keep the trails open and you will know where all the trails are. Good luck on the two fiddy, she rips! I used to have one.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Lakergrad, I didn't put two plus two together until I saw your post! Ha ha!

Check out the ccc like Fred suggested, and stay in touch here for other organized rides. Maybe you can try that CR one of these time! :rotfl:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
MWEISSEN said:
Lakergrad, I didn't put two plus two together until I saw your post! Ha ha!

Check out the ccc like Fred suggested, and stay in touch here for other organized rides. Maybe you can try that CR one of these time! :rotfl:
can we all be privy to this :rotfl: cr story?????

lakergrad

May 6, 2005
CR Story....

Thanks guys. Hats off to MWEISSEN who directed me to this site! :cool: The CR - well, it was almost mine. Tried to find MWEISSEN at the ROS, but must have missed him in the cloud of dust :| . Anyway, that's when my KTM popped up in OH and I drove down Monday to pick her up. Had a found MWEISSEN one day earlier it would have been my ride! It looks like a SWEET bike and I am sure someone is going to be very happy.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Laker - So you are in the Bay City area? good to see we have another "east sider" among us! To many of them west siders here! :p

Fred T is in your area (Bay City right Fred?) Zookieman is practically his neighbor, 2big4akdx is in Bridgeport and Nestrick in Bay City as well.

I am up in the Atlanta area - maybe 2 hours from you. I ride Mio, Hunt Creek and Atlanta frequently, and other loops in the state. I also ride on some trails I have on my property at home - if you like some wicked tight woods combined with a bit of grass track it is a blast to ride!

2big spends a fair bit of time at my place each summer - I think he lives there some times! :ride: Creeper9 rides with us often as well (he is on a 03 250 EXC as well). Nestrick, Fred and Zookie (soon to be EXCman???) join in from time to time as well. Plus there are two or three local riders that come along occasionally as well. I will let you know the next time I am going to ride - you are welcome to join us! Likewise anytime you plan to be up in this area (or others) let me know.

While I dont yet have any specific plans, I am hoping to get out one day this coming weekend. I will let you know once i get some plans pinned down.

Oh - I saw mention that you are a "quad convert" in another post - I need your advice on how I can get my oldest son to do the same! He is pretty good on a quad actually, but I really would like to get him on a bike! I did manage to get him out on his younger brother's KDX Monday night - so there is some hope!

Top Bottom