LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
Was an excellent track....DPW and I got there late....slackers.

Was nice to meet Thump and Ms. Thump. Hopefully DPW and I will get there sooner next weekend so we won't have to stay until 5:00 to get our riding in.

Great day.

James

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Yeah James(LawDog101) and I got out there a little late last Saturday, hopefully this Saturday I "plan" to be there between 9-10. The forecast looks a little iffy though.

The weather and the track was perfect last Saturday.

Thump, I will keep the 22nd in mind....

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I am coming out as well this weekend. I need to get some away time.... I havent ridden since the SX. I plan on getting there early around 9.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Where do you guys want to park at...I was thinking the grassy area next to the whoops? Does everybody know what everyone else drives? I'll be in the green Tacoma and a YZ450F #515. I should be there between 9-10.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Should I bring my swim goggles as well as my riding goggles?

Acutally I may have to pass, about 30 feet of my fence is laying in my yard after last nights storm. If the rain lets up tomorrow I'll get out there and replace the posts.....then of course the cement will have to dry on Sat..... ;) ......so the runners will be nice and solid when I put them up on Sunday......might fly.....

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
evenslower,

Is the YZ250F new for you..I've only seen you on the CR?

As far as parking wherever is cool. I just hope it stops raining for the weekend

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
The rains also have me wondering if I will need my water wings. I drive a Red 2003 F150 Super Crew, and ride a '01 YZ426.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
How much rain did you guys get last night?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
We got a bunch last night.... and this morning.... They are calling for more this afternoon and eve... :think: I dont know if I can put pontoons on my 450.....

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
What you think the chances of having a good ride at Nocona are?

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Its not looking real promising. Looks like more all afternoon and again on Sat.

DPW, yeah, I've only had a couple of weeks. A buddy of mine bought it in April last year and decided that dirt bikes weren't his thing. That last trip to Nocona was the CR's retirement party. Hopefully I'll sell it soon.

70Goat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2002
I just called Nocona and the recording said they were having practice, but I don't know how current it is. I just sent an e-mail to them, and I will post their reply.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
This is last weekend. :aj: Perfect conditions

Here is me an DPW

Attachments

• corners.jpg
    corners.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 104

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
I hate that corner.... any pics of my nac-nacs off the finish line jump...kidding? Does anyone know how much rain they got up in Nocona anyway?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Someone find out! There are no track open this weekend for practice here, and I need to get some DPW/Thump lovin'. Let me know! Tell me what time!!

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Have you seen the radar lately? We'd probably have better luck all going to dinner and making motor sounds while waiting for the main course!!!

Sunday is out for me for sure.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom