nick414

Feb 1, 2002
I was the newbie on this one I believe. Just watch for the posts here on another one, I'm sure you'd be welcomed. Great bunch of rather accomplished, no, make that very accomplished riders. Make sure Ol'89r calls it "easy" if you haven't ridden with them before! Check the ride report thread... he kinda tailors it as we go along! Maybe see you this weekend out there at HV. Have fun. ...N

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
i will be at hidden valley (Ocotillo Wells)on friday the 4th should be there around 1:00pm and will leave probably sat night, stop on by for a beer

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
What are you guys driving? One's kinda obvious I guess, but how about you Steve? I will probably be by myself, so hopefully we can cross paths out there. I'm in a white Toyota with a green bike. ...N

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
look for a black dodge 1500 xcab with a kawasaki kx250 with #68 plates
i should be at Hidden Valley around noon or so on friday cell#
steve

Last edited:

WhiteDiesel

Feb 20, 2003
I will be pullin in either Friday night, or EARLY Saturday moring to Hidden Valley with my little brother. White Chevy Diesel 2500HD, YZ450F and a 81 Honda Trail bike. I wish the wife would let me take the Durango so I could sleep in the back of it! I can't wait to hit the slot car track.

Has anybody ever rode at Wildomar OHV Park? Good/Bad?...Ugly?

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
WAAAHHH I hate waking up to oil on the garage floor!!! Leaky fork seal, darnitall. Oh well, if I can get it done in time, I'll see you this evening. OR maybe I'll ride one more time on it...

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
Has anybody ever rode at Wildomar OHV Park? Good/Bad?...Ugly?

nope never been there, wheres it localed?

OR maybe I'll ride one more time on it...
i have a leaky front seal too, if it's not a gusher come on out what can it hurt?
this is the premium time out there right now, it wont get any better till late sept. so get on out there while the get'n good

Last edited:
Top Bottom