Of Motorcycles and Mountains

fizzle

~SPONSOR~
Apr 21, 2006
A big reason Mrs. fizzle and I live in Montana is the scenery. I keep having to remind myself to stop, and enjoy the scenery. I think that's why I like pics of myself or Mrs. fizzle on our motorcycles with the scenery in the background. These photos were taken with a Kodak DX 4330 digital camara. They don't take the best pictures, I have to adjust the lighting and contrast a bit....but with the way I ride (and crash), I don't want to risk damaging a nicer camara.

Mrs. fizzle riding in Gallatin National Forest, the Crazy Mountains in the background.

fizzle_cherrycreekride5w.jpg

Myself in the Gallatin National Forest, with the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness in the background. Elevation here is nearly 9,000' (you can see the trail we rode up just over my front fender).

fizzle_mtnfizzle.jpg

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
does your front number plate have a heart on it to match the Mrs. ?? :laugh:
LOL j/k very nice scenery

fizzle

~SPONSOR~
Apr 21, 2006
ellandoh said:
does your front number plate have a heart on it to match the Mrs. ?? :laugh:

That would be a "Powerpuff Girls" sticker. Unfortunately I don't have one. After a few trips over the handlebars, Mrs. fizzle suggested that I get the "jacka$$" logo put on my front number plate. I just don't think that's the message I would like to send to anyone. ;)

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
nice. i used to live in bozeman and miss it every day. although, i do love being able to ride just about everywhere now that i live in the desert.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom