Jul 20, 2005
Public Service Announcements (PSA) and Opinion (first hand) should not be qualified as SPAM accounts simply based on New Account Status.

This site has some very upset folks in regards to the Riverside County Ordinance # 348! Appearantly, they believe "there is no leadership" on this issue.

I tried to post a some very important information yesterday that would not "take" due to my newbie status.

I tried with FUTILITY yesterday to email the moderators with my phone numbers for assistance. Not a call yet.

It's 6:23 am PST. I'm certainly one not to hide behind my computer screen, nor dodge under the cloak of a private forum.

Until this matter about quarentining PSA's is resolved the Public will not get it's information.

MODERATORS: CHECK YOUR EMAILS! pick up the PACE, and I don't mean picante'!

Last edited:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
What are you wanting to post?? It appears you were able to post in the So.Cal Wrecking crew forum regarding the riverside issue.

Mully

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
DancesWithDirt said:
MODERATORS: CHECK YOUR EMAILS! pick up the PACE, and I don't mean picante'!

I checked mine ... I didn't get an email from you. Should I have?

I did see your post yesterday at the end of the Welcome thread and this new thread.

Frankly, I don't understand either of the posts you have made in this forum.

Am I missing something?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've been getting your emails and the best I can make out is the following:

1) You have an off-road legal issue you want to post about.
2) You just joined the site and links in your first posts don't take.
3) I replied that the board is set up that way to stop spammers from joining just to post a link, that I would fix your link if you tell me where your post is.
4) You reply with "I'm not a spammer, I'm a big wig at so ans so organization!!"
5) I reply: "I didn't say you were a spammer, where is the post, I'll make your link work"
You reply "Get off your lazy azz and call me"

Not sure what your deal is really? Just post it, put the link in it, if the link doesn't work, either I or one of the Mods will fix it.

Have a nice day.

Top Bottom