dcg9381

~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2004
Hmm.. tried to become a paid subscriber, but the paypal link off of the user CP (where you actually get sent to paypal) is dead.. dunno who to directly pay.. info appreciated!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Try it again and if it doesn't work post here again saying so and I'll pass the word along to Okie .

oh I forgot, welcome to DRN :yeehaw:

dcg9381

~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2004
still having the problem

Link is on:
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/subscriptions.php?

As it's a button, I can't post the link directly.

Paypal is saying:
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem.

If this payment is for an **** listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We are aware of the problem and working with paypal to correct it.

In the mean time, you can "send money" in the amount of $14 to okie@dirtrider.net (via paypal) and the transaction will go thru. (meaning: go to your paypal account and "send money")

Thanks for supporting the site!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
What did I tell ya! OK I didn't have anything to do with it, Okie just takes care of us...garrsh :worship: :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
kmccune said:
What did I tell ya! OK I didn't have anything to do with it, Okie just takes care of us...garrsh :worship: :)

Okie is the man :cool:

Now, tell us a bit about yourself.

Where do you live?
What brand do you ride?
What kinds of terrain do you ride?

We will try and hook you up with some folks from your area ....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom