Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Just wondering if anyone (LT ??) ever showed the video from the Phelan trail ride earlier this year ? Footage from the sandhill should be great.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Yeah, where is it at. Lets have a viewing. I can make copies for everyone if LT is willing to part with the video for a day.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Gee Thumbs, I figured you'd be busy unwrapping that flag the girl had on her! :p:p Oh wait, it wasn't made of material!:scream:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Gee Thumbs, I figured you'd be busy unwrapping that flag the girl had on her! :p:p Oh wait, it wasn't made of material!:scream:
Stars are gone, now I'm working on the stripes. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You would go for the stars first!:):)

And no Clapman, face plants and dirt naps are exempt from the removal statute.;)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
You would go for the stars first!:):)

And no Clapman, face plants and dirt naps are exempt from the removal statute.;)

Also exempt from removal are all shots of 4-strokes in front of Elk.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And that would be a rare occurance! I've yet to see the back of one of those 4 banger thingies, unless of course they need a bump start!:)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Give it a little bit of time. Unfortunately I dont have the time for midweek practice so Im a little behind the curve.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
CURVE! You've flat lined pal!!!:):)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
And no Clapman, face plants and dirt naps are exempt from the removal statute.

chill dude :ugg: , i didnt know you were so sensitive, otherwise i wouldnt have come out with those poop and italian jokes :eek: .

No one came back to me about the DRN des Nations....is there any interest?

later

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Bruce,

I'm interested in a DRN des MX. It would have to be on a weekend because I'm just about out of sick-time tho'. Whaddya think, mid-month in July ?? Should be nice and toasty by then :debil:
I know it's a big track.....will Elk be able to see his car from the far end of the track ? Don't want Elk to be frightened :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: :moon: Hardy har har!

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I think its all mental for me. I just dont like passing the CHP. Car or not its still intimidating.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
I'm interested in a DRN des MX. It would have to be on a weekend because I'm just about out of sick-time tho'. Whaddya think, mid-month in July ?? Should be nice and toasty by then

fine by me, lets do it....come on everybody! ill do another post :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs

Stars are gone, now I'm working on the stripes. :)

Thumbs. I didn't know you were so patriotic. :scream: :)

Hey LT. Where is that video anyway??? Are you EVER gonna let us see it??? :eek:

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Alright, panty wadders. Here's the deal: The footage I have is really good. But it's short. I want to get a lot more footage and make a real video. Something we can sink our teeth into. So, 'stead of whining -- how bout chippin' in? I gots an idea:

Can you all please take video when you're on rides that I'm not on? Stills, too. Forward to me and I'll combine them. I obviously haven't been getting out enough myself to get enough footage, and, as you all know, it does slow the ride down a little to let a guy get into position to take some cool footage. But I think it's worth it.

So -- please help. Take video -- track, trail, whatever. Take stills. Forward to me. I have a good video editing store right near my work and have talked with them about integrating all the footage in a really nice manner.

Kay?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom