yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys, can any of you locals tell me and my buddies where to stay in Hollister. The cheapest place was in Gilroy so we are planning on booking a place there for 58.00 a night. Is there anything cheaper in hollister? also can you tell me of some good tracks to hit up. We've done the track at the OHV area as well as the GP track (if it's open) we just want to try out some new stuff this year, we'll be up the feb28-mar3, thanks in advance
Jeff

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
http://www.orbitz.com/App/OffsiteViewHotelSearch?destinationCity=Hollister,+CA

Here's the cheapest one I found, but there are lots of way better hotels for not that much more money.

Rodeway Inn Gilroy hotel details
611 Leavesley Rd., Gilroy, CA 95020

$46.55 night

$232.75 total, Feb 28 thru Mar 3.

Located in Garlic City, of Gilroy, next to Hwy. 101 on Leevesley Rd. Walking distance to all major outlets, In N Out Burger, Denny's, and McDonald's. 30 Minutes to San Jose Airport. 15 minute drive to New Bonfante Gardens Theme Park and golf... more information, maps and photos

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Other track suggestions in the area are Carnegie and Club Moto - about 1.5 and 2.0 hours drive from Hollister, respectively. I like the track at Carnegie because its fun and mainly tables. I just spectate at Club Moto because its a really jumpy track and those guys are too fast for me. www.clubmoto.com. Have fun at Hollister!!

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
thanks for the info guys, and tony- thanks for going that extra mile and supplying me with numbers, I appreciate it. I heard that club moto was a members only track so maybe we'll check out carnagie, thanks
Jeff

Top Bottom