portish

Jan 5, 2003
good on chad for not being a robot in his interviews and saying wat he thought about ivan, i love it when the riders start having goes at each other on the podium, wether they're right or wrong. it gets boring when they're super nice to each other, i wanna see a battle damn it.

now i wanna see bubba calling chad and ricky chumps. haha

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
If you can't beat them on the track, beat them with your flappin' lips.

:clue:

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
I thought he was gonna cry.
It looks to me like he's on the verge of giving up hope of ever catching RC/Bubba, and now he seems just plain frustrated and kinda... well... not panicy, but at a loss as to what it's gonna take to get into the running for first.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
OldTimer said:
I thought he was gonna cry.

Right...The guy was distraught! I'll be interesting to see if he can get on pace with RC and JS. He'll have to get his head right to do it.

Can't blame Ivan for trying to protect the podium spot though.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey I guess Reed believes since we all consider him in the top three, everyone else has an obligation to give up points.

If those words would have come out of JS' mouth there would be an internet sheet storm. Funny how that works.

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Yeah poor bubba,

I was on my way to being a bubba fan, then the "sprinklers" dances ect all while sandbagging the 125 class. People got sick of it. And Stewart paid the price. Now James has matured and
now is the man to beat, now he can drop the show and show the other riders the go. Whoa dont peg me a bubba fan yet
RC is still the man. Why is RC so stoked when he wins?
Every win could be the last no one can stay on top forever.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I actually thought Reed was being a little whiney, But I thought it is because I am an Ivan fan, :) I do think that JS gets a little more bad press than anyone else (last season sepecially) bevause he was percieved as cocky, less so this ayear i think. Still not ready to abandon my position as driver of the RC parade float.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
JMD said:
Okie: Still beating that "poor JBS" drum? Sheesh.
The crap he took last year for being a kid was over the top. It wasn't "poor JS" it was "disgusted at the haters". No one deserves the crap the internet spewed. You were one of that pack if I recall. Wanna pull up some old posts just for fun? What was the nickname you had for him? Bowfish?

funktree

~SPONSOR~
Jul 21, 2001
Reed always looks like he is about to cry about this point in the season except the year RC was out, he is always there at the end though, and he didn't screw himself by getting a 16th in the first race this year.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Tedesco has no obligation to get out of anyone's way it still is racing right??? Why should he just lay down and give up a podium spot when he is out there battling for position the same as anyone else. I didnt hear Reeds comments except for what was on TV, supposedly he called Tedesco out for holding him up or something on the internet broadcast? Does anyone have a transcript of what he said or know where I can listen to it?

HOT C

Dec 25, 2005
JST122 said:
Tedesco has no obligation to get out of anyone's way it still is racing right??? Why should he just lay down and give up a podium spot when he is out there battling for position the same as anyone else. I didnt hear Reeds comments except for what was on TV, supposedly he called Tedesco out for holding him up or something on the internet broadcast? Does anyone have a transcript of what he said or know where I can listen to it?
It doesn't matter what he said about him,he just wants to beat his ass, kill him, cook him and eat him, before he takes over the last podium spot,because he is gaining ground on him week by week, so the show down is gonna be RC vs BUBBA in 1st and 2nd and CR vs IT#9 in 3rd and 4th .

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Okie, let's keep this in perspective. We're just a bunch of spectators exercising our God-given right to criticize our celebrities. People who can't handle that should stay out of the limelight. And it was "Bowfinger."

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
I wonder....
If it came down to it in the last race of the season and CR and Ivan came together...
Would CR stand on Ivan's front wheel and try to press the kill switch?
Nah... that'd be crazy wouldn't it?

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
HOT C said:
It doesn't matter what he said about him,he just wants to beat his ass, kill him, cook him and eat him, before he takes over the last podium spot,because he is gaining ground on him week by week, so the show down is gonna be RC vs BUBBA in 1st and 2nd and CR vs IT#9 in 3rd and 4th .

I dont understand what you are getting at. I just want to hear what it is that Reed said about his battle with Tedesco that everyone is talking about. During the TV interview he basically just said that battling for 3rd to 4th isnt a good battle after Voda said "wow you had a good battle with Tedesco, tell us about it". It is just a fact of him being frustrated in his performance and the fact that right now he doesnt have the speed for RC and Stewart. I agree that it is shaping up for a RC-Stewart battle for 1-2 but Reed still has a handle on Tedesco without a problem. Sure Tedesco can race with him a bit but honestly Reed has the speed over Tedesco without a problem. I wouldnt expect too much of a battle to heat up there. Tedesco is definitely the next fastest guy out of the top 3 right now but he still doesnt have anything for RC, JS, or CR on a weekly basis.

Last edited:

HOT C

Dec 25, 2005
OldTimer said:
I wonder....
If it came down to it in the last race of the season and CR and Ivan came together...
Would CR stand on Ivan's front wheel and try to press the kill switch?
Nah... that'd be crazy wouldn't it?
Yes he would, and run over him too. Now tell me if Ivan ever gonna get near CR.

HOT C

Dec 25, 2005
Okiewan said:
Okay, you lost me. Pretty sure Ivan was all over CR last weekend.
Its just a joke okie, you know CR is a classy guy i dont think he would stoop that low. I dont care what anybody says about him, i think, about the Ivan incident, CR was just having a bad race/day or something.

HOT C

Dec 25, 2005
JST122 said:
I dont understand what you are getting at. I just want to hear what it is that Reed said about his battle with Tedesco that everyone is talking about. During the TV interview he basically just said that battling for 3rd to 4th isnt a good battle after Voda said "wow you had a good battle with Tedesco, tell us about it". It is just a fact of him being frustrated in his performance and the fact that right now he doesnt have the speed for RC and Stewart. I agree that it is shaping up for a RC-Stewart battle for 1-2 but Reed still has a handle on Tedesco without a problem. Sure Tedesco can race with him a bit but honestly Reed has the speed over Tedesco without a problem. I wouldnt expect too much of a battle to heat up there. Tedesco is definitely the next fastest guy out of the top 3 right now but he still doesnt have anything for RC, JS, or CR on a weekly basis.
That was just a joke, but i heard him calling Ivan a CHUMP for holding him up too long. You know you can re-play the live webcast to hear what he said about Ivan after the race interview.

Last edited:

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
HOT C said:
You know you can re-play the live webcast to hear what he said about Ivan after the race interview.

Yeah I realized that after I posted it, thanks though. :cool: I am going to have to go and play it because I have to hear it for myself.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
I thought I heard CR say that Ivan was riding like a chump....But I thought, " no way, maybe he said Ivan was riding tough"...I guess I couldn't believe it when I heard it because I've never heard CR act that way before...But I have noticed that when he's disappointed his face really shows it..

CR has shown a pattern of being a slow starter and doing better as the season wears on...I have a feeling that we'll see him pick up speed and doing much better in the second half of the season.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
john3_16 said:
CR has shown a pattern of being a slow starter and doing better as the season wears on...I have a feeling that we'll see him pick up speed and doing much better in the second half of the season.

Reed has shown a pattern of winning a championship when neither The Leprechaun nor Jimmy Stewart are racing in his class.

Top Bottom