Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Just got a call from Retsenior, said he broke his wrist today riding at Stoneyford. I am trying to talk him into still coming and just hanging out and bench racing with everyone. Come on George!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Man - this is beyond bad. I really enjoy the man. George if you are up to it come and hang out. Heal quickly.

steph

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2002
s--t George, hoping for you that it is not too serious--hope it doesn't need surgical repair.

Hope you'll make the trip anyway---it would be good to see you.

Sorry to hear it, heal quick!!

Steph and Pete

opendeuce

Apr 16, 2002
George sorry to here about your mishap.I hope you will still come out and bs with everyone.Recover quickly and hope to see you at Moonrocks.Good Luck TOM

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That sucks George!!!!!! You should come out anyway, plenty of peeps in the pits to hang out with. Heal up quick!

Nat

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Oh, no, George! :whiner:
I hope you are not in too much pain.....
Please let us know what we can do for you.
Mini

Last edited:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
George! :whiner: Sorry to hear about your wrist. Don't you know you're supposed to be extra careful in the homestretch of RENOO?!!!
Hope you can still come and hang out with us. We could use the entertainment. :)

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
George came by yesterday and said he will pass on this years event (gonna save his vacation days for later in the year) I have seen George flat out lose it WFO in 4th gear and be ok, but a slow speed locked up front wheel endo over a small log and he gets injured! Well as long as he gets ready for the next enduro. See ya all in few days.

Kraig

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Hey Brian here is how worried my wife was about George, when I said George broke his wrist and won't be going to Moonrocks my wife goes "WHERE I AM TO SLEEP"! well hopefully with me :laugh:

Yes I am bringing his trailer, it's good to have friends like George, we have been through alot together in 30 years.

Kraig

Top Bottom