a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Anyone up for one that day, I'm planning ahead so we can get a good ride in before I make a trip up to my sisters? I'm open for where ever so name it if anyone wants to ride.;) Good day to break in 89r's CRF and maybe we can hit Phelan, it's been a bit for one of those rides and the sand hill is calling his name! :worship:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Let's make it Phelan then.;) We'll post more during the week for the specifics.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Maybe,... maybe,........ maybe .........

Yeah yeah yeah, Looks good to me:

Elk did you get the yellow hurricane kit for the yamaha yet :thumb:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Elk,

Since your running this circus, are we getting there early? The earlier the better for me on this one. I have to leave by 11AM, so I'll pobrably do a partial ride with everyone and then scoot out on my own. :thumb:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
what about a track????? if its early i doubt i can get up there for the time of day you guys like to be there, LOL!:) that said a change of scenery might me nice!

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Same as Scar.... Other things to do so I will join in for the first half.

Bruce- Roll your butt out of bed and get up here. Its only a 3 hour drive to watch Elk ride for 45 minutes. By that time he should have either ran out of gas, ran out of water, blown up the motor or lost sight of the truck.

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make this one.  I'll be camping out in Big Bear this weekend.  Have fun, be safe, and keep an eye on Elk.  :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Alright funny guys, I say we hit there around 7 so we can ride for a few hours then bail. No hurricane kit yet Scar, but I've thought about it. I'm there for the entire few hours, the damn WR isn't giving me any slack on excuses lately.:| Maybe we can get 89r to join us for a bit as well, Terry??

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Maybe we can get 89r to join us for a bit as well, Terry??

Elkster.

Not sure about this weekend????? Have a whole bunch of stuff going on right now. :eek:

You should see what followed me home from Jackson. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We can have you home by noon, come one man, you gots to go.:worship:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Man doing the family thing this weekend. What I would do for a good ride. Schools done for the summer and works slowing down so its suck up time to the wife time for a few weekends..

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
I'd be up for a ride if I can get a hold of my buddies truck (shouldn't be a prob) and pick up my bike from Thumbsy's bike storage emporium. I gotta get my fix!

Otherwise a memorial day ride is always good!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Alrighty, where's the staging place, we have two to choose from? Is it the spot near my buddies house or is it the spot under the power lines? Be there around 7, give or take sounds good. Who's in?

Elk...

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
0700 at the Wendy's off 395. Take the 15 North to the 395 North and at the first stop, to the right is Wendy's. It's about 15 minutes from there to the staging area.;) See you there, we'll be done by 11 easy.
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
cool, see you there.;):aj: Sand hill drags!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ok I have the pass, Ill ride over and meet the crew at Wendys. Ill be the slow one in the back of the pack this trip so dont be raining me with all the four-stroke rocks and boulders.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom