Racerdude

May 24, 2000
hey, the 9th we are having a short track race in bardwell, at the carlisle county fairgrounds. you could ride all day, come by for a race...practice starts at 4. I wish i could come, but i sold the motocrosser

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Can you give directions to the track? I assume we just head down 62 from I-24 towards Bardwell? Can we run knobbies? What is the gate fee? One last question...what classes are there?

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
man, i am sooo sorry, i got that date wrong....our bardwell race is october the 26th.......on november the 9th we are having an indoor race at greenville kentucky. the bardwell race though is right off of 62 before you get to bardwell, right after the road department on your left. gate fee is $5, entry fee is $20 for the first class and $15 for additional classes (unless its a money class) big bike classes: 200cc, 250am, open am, trailrider, senior (+30 money) super senior (+40 money) open pro-am (money) and open pro (money) you can run knobbies in anything but the pro class. sorry about the confusion. I was just excited about the start of our indoor series and forgot what day it started!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Is that the indoor MX starting or is there an indoor flat track series going on this winter?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom