tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
likely doing a forum no-no by duplicating this post (training/injury...) - but wanted to make sure my friends in so-spodes know whats up...

--------------

well, went to the ortho for followup on my broken humerous. pinned and screwed together - and to top it off they did not pin far enough or the comment "i don't think we did that break during surgery..." there is a small fracture just at the bottom of where pin ends - looks kind of like a nail that cracked out of a drilled channel. so in addition to enduring the surgery for the sake of a faster recovery..., i left the office with instructions to be very careful for the next 3-weeks so as not to break off at bottom of pin. if do, then redo surgery with a 3" longer pin - right, they better keep me in a drug induced comma for the week of hell following if that happens. still no cast - just a sucky velcro imobilizing sling - has anyone heard of such a thing? - and i can occasionally feel a pinch or muscle knot in that break area - makes me sick to think of it...

well, this is it for me - so, guess i'll put my bikes on the market - '03 crf450r, '02 xt225. i'll post specifics in for sale section. :ugg:

Top Bottom