B

biglou

Everything went very well. We had a great time this weekend. That was an incredibly brave thing to do, flying halfway across the country like that. I am flattered, to say the least. I cooked my world-famous chicken fettuccini parmesian, we toured the area, met most of my crazy friends and just generally hung out and shared some great laughs. The best was seeing the look on the face of the jackass salesman at Freedom Cycles when he said "Are you a beginner rider?" as she was trying on a KX85 for size. DOH! He got that "cold steel" glare and a sharp "No!". That'll teach ya! She is, indeed, a badass dirt-biking chick!
If you want to know any more, too bad!:debil: A gentleman does not kiss and tell. The lady, on the other hand, may have more to add...:p

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
Thats correct a lady does not kiss and tell.......

Yall will just have to make your own sick little tales of jumper cables and motor oil;)

Opps didn't mean to give that part away.

It was alot of fun and thanks again for all the FUN!!!!!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Angie, it was good to meet you. Next time you come to town, have Lou take you to a REAL bike shop! One where the salesmen know the difference between a two stroke and a four stroke. My wife was ticked that she didn't get to meet you. She is hoping to have a riding partner for Arkansas but I would bet you will be smoking all of us KC guys! Oh yeah, and thanks in advance for the fact that we are going to have to put up with Lou being all ga ga for the next several weeks!:D

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
That's pretty cool you two had a good time. Angie, my hat's off to you for going for after what you want - you have any friends like yourself who fancy a trip to So Cal? ;)

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Hey Angie,

It was cool meeting you too. Luckily I caugh you both leaving as I was coming back from our Sunday ride. We were all hoping that Lou would take you down to Deepwater so you could watch all the idiots on ATV tearing up the parking lot, but staying home was probably alot clearner.

Look forward to getting to ride with you down at Arkansas in December and Lou will probably kill me for saying this, but if you have any other female dirtbike friends looking for a single, sincere, honest, bashful guy, bring them along.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Sooooo, did we have a "Love Connection" or did we just make new friends? ;)

Glad to hear Angie made it home okay. Now I don't have to go diggin' around BigLou's yard for the body. :p

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
A gentleman does not kiss and tell. The lady, on the other hand, may have more to add...:p

O.K., isn't that just like saying "we kissed"? And what about the lady, if you just told that you kissed, and if she may have more to add, what then? Now I'm going to be worried about this all day Did BigLou remember to brush his teeth? Is he an excess-drooler? What about lunch? Did he get oregano in his teeth and not know about it? Did his chair make an unfortunate squeak at an inopportune time? Was it really the chair? Does his nose whistle when he breathes? Maybe no one ever told him about nose-hair trimmers. Has he ever kissed a girl before? I hope he doesn't think it's like in old movies, where they just press their lips together for a long time....And what about jumper cables... Does Lou use them instead of a belt? Is he that big around? What does he do with motor oil? Surely he knows pomade is much better for holding a pompodour... Oh man, I feel a panick attack coming....

Last edited:
B

biglou

Zio: Easy there, paisan!

You wanna talk about panic attacks? Ask Angie about flying 800 miles on a whim just to meet my sorry butt! Now, for your questions:
I did brush my teeth. Every wednesday whether they need it or not.:scream:
"No" on the excess drooling...well, that's not entirely true. (Have you seen Angie? Beautiful!Molto Bello!:cool: )
Not sure about the oregano.
It wasn't the chair.:eek:
Left nostril has a slight whistle.:o
My mom used to kiss me goodbye before she put me on the school bus.:)
No, I'm not that big around! Jumper cables were the lady's idea...:eek:

OK, I'm sure that's enough info to give even the most callous of you nightmares for a week.
Send the therapy bills to zio.
Ciao!

Last edited by a moderator:

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
OK OK You guys settle down. It was an interesting adventure. I'm not giving any details, so Zio create your own sick little fantasies! I had a really good time and everyone made me feel at home. Unfortunatly "home" for me is 800 miles away. I met some very nice people Jaime, Al, Robert, Rick. But I will tell you its nice to be home. Sorry it wasn't the big story book fantasy yall were looking for, hell I was looking for, but I do have some interesting stories and I'm not telling.

I know something yall don't know...........

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
No, she is talking about Lou being short for Lou Ann. That would explain the pink Pit Sally graphics though!:confused:

Top Bottom