tristen
mike socal
???

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Actually no we don't have her any more. We ended up naming her Kennedy and had her for about a year. She was the sweetest thing ever towards humans but she caused a LOT of problems with our other two dogs. Aimee and I both ended up bloody along with the dogs several times. Kennedy just wouldn't allow either of the other two dogs to be around Aimee and I. We tried and tried to work out the issue with her but decided it was in her best interest, ours and our other two dogs to find her a new home where she'd be the only dog :( It was tough letting her go!

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I beleive Mike[SoCal] is out but I'll be riding up with KXSteveH and his brother.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Weather update: We got some rain here in the desert last night, and since it's been pretty cold here in the evenings the ridges got snow! :yeehaw:  It's probably a light dusting, which means that it will slowly melt, soaking into the topsoil! :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Conditions should be awesome Sunday! And if they're not I always have my enduro jacket!:thumb:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Rex is coming from the South, crap, there goes the neighborhood, damn electric startin fool! GIDDY UP!

Listen up foolio..... I aint got no lectric start no more cause I gots me one of dem dare fancy Yamyhauler WR400's now. So when I spank your girly, pink tights wearin little behind I don't want to hear you blaming it on the bike...... :)

The oil is changed, air filter is clean and I'm ready to ride......

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Gosh, this sounds like a great ride. My 15 year old now lives with his mother in Phelan, and he'd be happy to kick some butt on those trails that he rides everyday on his new YZ450.

I'm scheduled to be the supervisor for the opening shift at work on Sunday morning. But, strangely, I feel ill. Perhaps ill enough to go to the San Diego SX and Phelan ride...

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I might end up riding the bike over in the morning rather than loading up the truck. I absolutely hate loading the bike unless I have to. If so Ill hook up with you guys at the staging area.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by oldandslo
bmonning, the new guys usually have to wear the pink tutu.

bmonning. Come out and join us. We will let you off the hook in regard to the tutu. We havn't seen it since elk took it home to wash it. :eek:

At least that's what he told us he was going to do with it. :scream:

Great group! This should be a blast. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Hey Rich, let's hook up and ride together. It's always more fun to stage together and hang out a little at the trucks when we're through. It's not like we'll be driving to Randsburg!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Originally posted by placelast
With all this jaw-talking, ride report expectations have been raised a few notches - they better be good...

Well John, that clinches it! your in. We sure could use a good writer/rider for the trip. :)

hop over the hill, across the 138, and thats it, Its not like you have to take a plane ;)

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by 2strok4fun
Well John, that clinches it! your in...hop over the hill, across the 138, and thats it, Its not like you have to take a plane ;)

In hot water, 4sure!

I wouldn't need a plane but'd have to drive just as fast. If it wern't 2far4ThatMuchFun, I'd be there.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Todays Desert Weather Report, brought to you by ktmboy, aka lizardboy:

Today was sunny and mild with a very slight breeze coming out of the north. Not quite short sleeves weather but a long sleeved jersey was just fine for going about town. More reports to follow!;)

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
Phew... I found my spark arrestor, I thought i'd have to order it and hope it comes in by this weekend but Corona Motorsports bailed me out. So i'm in along with a buddy of mine. We'll be at San Diego SX saturday night but be at Mickeys on time. Sounds like a pretty big group.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
placelast said:
With all this jaw-talking, ride report expectations have been raised a few notches - they better be good...

Come on out John. You are the best ride reporter that we have.

No mud. Promise. :laugh:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I have parts for the Green Beast. Now its just a matter of getting off work to get it done. Either way, Im there whether it be the Kawi or me looking like a clown on a 125.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
GIDDY UP!!! This is gonna be a history making ride, I can sense it. It's 20 riders up the sand hill, AT ONCE!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom