dadshillnut

Dec 28, 2001
Even though I am an Alabama fan and they lost to Oklahoma I have to admit that was one of the best football games I have ever watched and was exciting all the way to the end. But before you sooners get too cocky just remember next year is at bryant-denny (stadium that is) ;) I love college football :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What, OU played a football game yesterday?

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I was at that game. Amazing, Agonizing, Sooner Magic!! Got a give it to the tide fans, real loud.

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
I watched the game from beginning to end. It was one of the best games I've watched in a long time. Sorry to see White out with the knee injury though. You never like to see that happen no matter who you pull for.

I thoguht Bama was going to pull off a huge upset. At the end though, I just sat there in shock. Both sides showed alot of heart and played a great game. It's a shame Alabama lost that one but that's the way it goes.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
When I lived in Birmingham, I got a kick out of all the intensity around College Football. Everyone was such a Roll Tide fan, I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I saw a lot of the Tide Rolling out I-40 East after the game. :) They all looked gripy and mad.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You oughta see them when they lose to Auburn. :flame:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
You oughta see them when they lose to Auburn. :flame:

Whoo Hooo! Go WAR EAGLES! :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom