Jimbokdx

Oct 22, 2002
I am going to SD from 5 May thru 16 May on business.  The weekend is shot because the wife and kids are coming.  However, I'd like to try some local trail riding after work during the week.  Anyone have any suggestions or interested in going along and showing me where to go?

Hopefully, someone here can give me a good reason to load my bike (WR450) and haul it with me. :aj: :aj:

Jimbo

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
There's a couple of areas that are about an hour out of town, Corral Canyon and McCains valley. I think I may come down with a 24hr flu during that time in May so PM me and we can set something up. I am thinking Corral Canyon as it is a bigger area and shouldn't be very crowded during the week. :thumb:

Where in the area, are you staying and how old are your kids? I may be able to offer some suggestions as to things to see or places to go.

Jimbokdx

Oct 22, 2002
I don't have hotel accomodations yet, but it will be near Lindberg Field Airport.

I have two 13 year old boys. The wife wants to see the Zoo. Other than that, I have no idea what I am going to do with them. However, I feel certain I am not taking them to Tijuana!!!

Jimbo

Top Bottom