Jul 22, 2004
I’ve been riding street :ride: for about 18 years, but I’ve never ventured off of pavement (not on purpose at least :yikes: )

My 12 year old Son became very interested in dirt riding so I got him an XR100 a couple months ago :yeehaw: . He was having a great time, but I quickly realized that I would need to get a bike so I could ride with him, so last weekend I got myself a little CR250R :laugh: .

So if you’re in the Santa Cruz area, and would be willing to help a couple of complete newbies, your help would be greatly appreciated :worship: !

Crash Master

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for some great ride opportunities.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
crash_master03 said:
I.

So if you’re in the Santa Cruz area, and would be willing to help a couple of complete newbies,

Crash Master

Welcome to DRN crash_master. Great name. Describes the way I ride. :cool:

We have several members near you. NVR FNSH, GETMETOCA, Zio and a few others. Watch out for Zio though. I've heard some thangs??? :yikes: :rotfl:

Ol'89r

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Crash Master! I grew up in Half Moon Bay, just up the road from you. Maybe we can do a Hollister Hills ride with Treefinder, Jennifer and Pierre, Karna&Justin (they grew up in Santa Cruz) and a few others. Zio just moved back to SC, so maybe you all can hook up at one of the coffee/incense/surf wax houses and touch bases??? ;) A nice fun time.

Welcome to DRN :)

Top Bottom