Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
The joker is lucky I wasn't there to bust him lose with my foot in his chest.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You should have had the camera on me last week. I was hanging a new ceiling fan, and didn't want to take the time to go downstairs to trip the breaker. I know, I know. :confused:
Anyway, the inevitable happened. zzzZZZap! I did a quick tapdance on the chair I was standing on, used a few choice expletives, then prepared to continue.
The Mrs. looks up from the TV, and says, "Are you OK?"
I look at her, and spew, "Yup, I'm great, I always go around shaking uncontrollably! What the bleepity blanking bleep do you bleepin think! Am I ok? What kind of blank bleep blank stupid bleeping blank . . ." I went on for a while. :eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm shocked to hear you speak like that PK!:thumb:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
When i was younger..my brother would line the stairs with those jack thingies,,,you know,with the little ball? He line them all the way down the stairs and then call me.And of course he made sure I was barefoot.He sais I started a new dance called the stair-step boogie.I hit the first stair and owieeeeee! So I jump to the next stair looking for relief and....owieeeee down all eight stairs.WE STILL go to it to this day.Always thinking something up to get him again.....and agin...lol

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom