GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Well, our annual Team Race at the Starvation Ridge 24 Hour in Goldendale Washington is just about a week away! Our team this year will hail from three different states, Oregon, Washington and CA (me).

We're all excited and we're sending on average 6 emails a day in mass, discussing the schedule of laps, food, pit crew, bike parts, getting there, sleeping arrangements, etc. :eek: Its CRAZY and exciting!!

There will be TWO all-female teams this year, so we will be given a run for our title this year! The Over-The-Bars-Gang Ladies has put together a team of their own to show some home-turf pride. The Shred-Betty's are an all-KTM team this year, and we're even getting some sponsorship from some KTM dealers! :yeehaw:

I've decided to pull the "Factory Girl" stunt I usually do and I just bought my plane ticket to Portland. I'll rent a car from there and drive up to The Ridge in Washington. My friend Mark (Velosapiens) and his Team Mate, Zac, are driving my KTM up with them. I hate to drive, so my thanks go out to them :worship: (case of beer for YOU, fellas!)

Go Shred Bettys!!! :aj:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Man that sounds fun! Rock on Natty! I hope you have a great time!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
bbbom said:
I heard you have one of our PANTRA members on your team this year Nat. Tia?

Good luck girlz & kick some butt!!!

TIA - YES!! I can't wait to meet her. Our other "New" team mates this year are a Mom and Daughter duo, Beth and Sarah. Their Father/Husband participated in the ISDE in Poland this year.

Natalie

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Have a great time Nat & good luck :) Tell Mark I can't wait to read his report again this year, combined with yours of course (the photo of the house is stuck in my mind - just can't remember if it was you or him that posted it).

I guess I've got a race on the same day (Oct 31)? but thankfully it's only 4 hours and our team is only 2 of us - I can't let Jo down or she'll kick me. Even though we're not riding together, it's still fun and hopefully we'll get some others involved next year. The best thing is her son won't be lapping us this year as he's overseas (he just about lapped her last year, so had to go past me instead). Hmm, after reading this thread, I'm almost as excited as you (thanks, I'd managed to put it out of my mind lol).

anyway, have a great time and don't forget the ride report afterward :)
GO SHREDBETTY'S :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Good luck to you and your team Nat!

I wish I could have joined in this year... too many responsibilities to take care of before the cold sets in. I really need to figure out how I can train those two horses to build their own damn stalls. :think:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Susan and I are getting ready for the Elsinore Grand Prix the weekend after next - so can't compete in the 24 Hour.

But if our schedule allows it - we'll try swing by some time and root for the Shred Bettys.

Good luck Natalie and Sarah and the rest of the team! :yeehaw:

Cheers! - RandyB

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Chainshot said:
I'm stoked for next weekend I think it's going to be a blast!

-Sarah

Hey Sarah!!!! Glad to see that you joined DRN!! I guess we will finally meet next weekend! Thanks for filling in for phirechick, you are a welcome addition to the team! :cool:

I just took my bike up to Auburn to Zac's house, what a relief to know my bike is getting a lift up to WA, one less thing to worry about.

Now all I have to do is get through this week.... :eek:

Randy, Susan: The Shred Betty's would LOVE some additional support! Hope to see you there!!!

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
...Randy, Susan: The Shred Betty's would LOVE some additional support! Hope to see you there!!!

We're helping friend move this weekend - so we'll have to see what's possible.

What is the race start time? Do you know your timing/legs yet?

Cheers! - rb

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Kick some booty ladies and know that Texas is rootin' for all y'all :yeehaw:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awesome stuff - you guys have fun and kick some butt, Nat!!!

:cool:

Top Bottom