MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey guys, I'm in Ventura county and need a couple of brackets fabricated for my Dodge. One of them will be attached to the frame rail and hold an on board air compressor that weighs around 20lbs. Looking for someone somewhat local that knows more about steel that can build this for me in a reasonable amount of time, any ideas?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
No, just mounting an air compressor and tank for truck/bike tires etc while in the desert/mountains or offroading in the truck. The new truck is a diesel 4x4 and I am increasingly finding myself in places where air would be a good thing to have handy lol.

Last edited:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
BeeRackets for Mr.Lucky

You might consider an apointment with porkchop, your mr lucky& I have time. Give me a call,K. bird has my #. Best regards porkchop.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Porkchop, nice to see you around here, I'll give you a call in the next couple days and see if we can set up a time! I have some other goodies (found in the desert) that I'm sure you'll be interested in seeing also.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
89er is the man who fabricates anything from a off-road buggy to a spider. He's your man, pants down.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thanks elk.

I was going to offer my services to Fire Marshal Ed but Porkchop is much closer and he sounds very capable. :cool:

Thanks again.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Big Thanks To Mr. Lucky, Top 5%

Thanks for patronizing the porkchop'sanitarium. As is not the case with some of the clientele, you showed up on the day you reserved, on time,
with a card board mock up of what you need, with a bag of the required bits, pieces & hardware & some good stories too. This kind of forethought & action on your part has my utmost respect, allowing us to expedite your requirements, bing bang boom, done, with out any hitches.
This put you in the Porkchop's top 5%, you are the bestest, THANK YOU !
Best Regards, Flying Iron Porkchop, Esq. :worship:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom