J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
LT, ok cool. If I get everything moved out I can meet up with you guys! I've been wanting to ride somewhere I don't have to pay to get in (even though I know the reasons for paying to ride a groomed track).

OK....I need directions too(just in case)?????
K..I'm hot on packing!! I'll check back in a few! ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Directions.

JP. & Bones. Check your PM's for directions and thong guidelines.:scream:

Anyone else coming. MX, Placelast, Holeshot, Dad, Scar, Thumbs, elk, Boy, Jeff,Goat, anyone? Who did I forget?

Could be worth the price of admission to see LT scarf up that purdy new GasGas.:p

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Jeff -- three is fine IF okay with Bones -- he had the only vote, and we said we'd honor it. BONES -- can you do pm?

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
OK, well I might not be able to go now. I had a job interview today ( 1 hour and 45 minutes...shheeewwwww ) and they want me to come back tomorrow or Thursday. So I need to be around when they call. :(
Ol89'r, thanks for the directions. I will keep them for a future ride.
Oh and I'm always up for the A.M. rides, if Ican make them that is.;)
No 3:00pm rides for me, but This vote no longer counts.

Have fun fellas!! :D

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
LT- Call me tonight at 909-322-9614 when you guys firm things up..... If its a go I will load up my bike and take to work with me.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Final? Plan

Okay -- JP, Ol89r, Jeff and me -- at 3:00. Please let me know on this thread if you CAN'T make it. Otherwise, it's on.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Now to be more of a pain .... I dont remember how to get there. :( :( :(

Can someone please shoot me some directions

Thanks

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Can't go this week, very bad week. Lost a friend to cancer yesterday, sorry, won't be able to make anything this week. We are planning on taking in my friend's 10 year old daughter so she has a good environment to grow up in. I'll check the posts later for other rides, thanks.
Elk

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Lost a friend to cancer yesterday........We are planning on taking in my friend's 10 year old daughter so she has a good environment to grow up in. Elk

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.........You are without a doubt a good man and a hero to his daughter.....

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Elk- Sorry to hear of your loss..... Very kind of you and your family to help with his daughter.

Last edited:

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Sorry to hear that Elk. That 10 year old is lucky her father had such true friends. It would have to be awful to lose a parent at that age. :(

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Elk. That is very unfortunate. He is very lucky to have a friend like you.

Jeff. Your PM box is full. Tried to send directions.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Sorry guys, cant make this one, I have to work down in San Marcus tomorrow and theres no way Ill be back in time.
I cant believe that I LIVE in Corona and I cant get it together to ride with guys.

Whats this I hear about ol89r racin the Elsinore grand prix? Lets put a DRN team together.

later
mxbundy

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Been out job hunting myself. Interview tomorrow. I'm still shooting for Arrowhead Sat. though.
Elk-sorry about your friend. Hope everything goes well with the new family member moving in.
Maybe someday I can get a day off mid-week so I can witness one of these Corona thong rides for myself. Have a blast guys!:D

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
89'r

I cleared up my in box issue.... If you could try again it would be much appreciated..... If it still doesnt work you can e-mail Jww54321@cs.com- Thanks

I know this is a long shot but if anybody coming out today has yesterdays (Tuesday the 9th) edition of USA Today, could you please bring it out...

Thanks
Jeff

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy

Whats this I hear about ol89r racin the Elsinore grand prix? Lets put a DRN team together.
mxbundy

Bundy. That's a great idea. The GP is a really fun race. I have ridden it every year since it started back in 1960-sumthin. You would do very well on your little diesel. The entrys are still open if anyone is interested.

Jeff. Sent directions to your PM. See ya later today.

Top Bottom