Step Inside, Smack Talkers...

B

biglou

Billywho? Dr. What? Guy? What guy? Come MX time, the secret weapon will be unveiled. I will own the "C" class (or is it "B" class? Whichever...) In the immortal words of Johnny Dare (Ass-Clown extroirdinaire), "Prepare to taste ass!"

This is such an unfair advantage, I bet the AMA won't even allow it...

Click here, if you dare. You ladies try not to cry too loud, the shrillness of your voices irritates my ears.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Has your chest protector got "fringe" on it too?

B

biglou

Yeah, you bring that to DirtWeek with ya and I 'll show ya a sissy... :eek: Come on, I dare ya... Sissy...

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I knew there was a problem when he started talking about how much he likes Zima. :eek:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
You AIN'T GOT NUTTIN on the FLAPPIN' FENDER!!!

:yeehaw: :moon: :yeehaw:

wrench

B

biglou

Those aren't just any tassles. Those are Barbie tassles from Wal-Mart. Phase 2 involves a woven basket with flowers... I have to get the R & D dept cracking. The advantage will just be so unfair to all of you. I can just hear all the protesting now... :debil:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Phase 2 involves a woven basket with flowers...
RATS!, foiled again! that was my secret weapon, so as i could bring a whole 6 pack of whoop-heini where ever i rode. oh well, gonna have to stick to the psy-ops. i ride with the music of the wicked witch of the west music from the wizard of oz, it drives the factory riders nuts! mod #2, the top secret friction spark device from my 1970 schwinn stingray with bannana seat and full sissy bar.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You kill me Big LouLou!:) Those are gonna be a distraction. Maybe we can each grab one as we lap you so's you know how many times you've been helmet slapped!:thumb:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Have you seen his new riding gear?

Attachments

• nancy3.jpg
    nancy3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 156

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
:worship: FC22

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
:scream:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
And some say kiddney-belts are useless. I'd say it really brings this ensemble together
ah, yeh! jeeze tuna, anybody can tell that the color of the belt clashes! gee-wiz. just remember, black goes with everything. btw, lou, man the diet has really paid off! :flame:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holy crap! :scream: That just ain't right.:|

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
:scream: Damn, Lou! Who does your wardrobe?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Lou, you get to sleep in someone ELSES trailer at DW.:scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Lou! How dare you take Suzuki parts and put them on a Yamaha! What's wrong with you man? :| ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom